My own 3D game engine written from scratch in C++ using OpenGL as its drawing API.
It's a reasonably small framework that is used to power some of my personal projects.
Here's a short list of things that are currently possible in the engine.
- Basic asset management for models, shaders, textures and audio
- Import and export of custom engine data such as binary model files
- Render passes
- Loading levels from script files
- Loading sub-levels from level script files
- Entity messaging
Projects running on the Shatter Engine
- GitHub - public engine repository